You should visit SA Dental every six months for a dental exam and cleaning. This routine preventive care allows our dentists to monitor your oral health and quickly diagnose any developing problems. This ensures that you receive prompt treatment before any significant damage can occur.
During your routine visits, our dentists will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth. This removes bacteria, plaque buildup, tartar and debris from your mouth.
- Floss between your teeth to reach areas that brushing cannot.
- Polish your teeth to smooth any rough places and give them a nice shine.
- Inspect your entire mouth for signs of tooth decay, gum disease or other problems.
- Take any necessary X-rays to examine your supporting oral structures.
Regular professional cleanings and exams are essential in helping you maintain good oral health. While we recommend that you visit our office twice a year, our dentists may recommend a more frequent schedule of visits if necessary to keep your mouth and smile healthy. We also encourage you to contact us if you experience an injury, pain or other type of dental emergency so that we can help you get your oral health back on track.
We invite you to call our office at 714-912-9288 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Leo Man, Dr. Roxanne Ramirez or Dr. Elizabeth Kim and learn more about dental exams and cleanings in Santa Ana, California.